If you do own the new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, you are probably thinking of ways through which you may could customize the notification bar on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus. The notifications menu bar grants you quick access to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings. In the guide we have provided below, we have clearly illustrated how you can customize the toggles in the notification menu bar on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
Usually, you will come across several toggles in the notification menu bar on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone. There might be an option to adjust the brightness and this will normally depend on the carrier you are using. You will get a fast access to the Quick Settings by simply pulling down the notification bar menu.
This page will allow you to make desired changes to the notification menu bar on not only the S8 Galaxy smartphone but the S8 Plus as well. Follow the Galaxy S8 manual below to learn how you can edit as well as customize the notification menu bar.
Customizing the Notification Menu Bar on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- Switch on your Samsung smartphone
- Once the phone is powered on, slide down the notification menu bar then at the top corner of the screen, select the squares icon. This should bring up the Quick Settings menu.
- You should be able to see a Pencil at the top of the display, click on it.
- Locate the notification panel edit settings depending on your wireless carrier. From the notification panel settings get rid of the brightness adjustment slider. Proceed to set all the Quick Settings as desired.
- Hold down the toggles you would like to get rid of and once they have been highlighted, simply drag and drop them at any location on the notification bar.
Your favorite toggles should be visible once you complete the last step provided in the guide above. Usually, you should be able to come across your customized toggles as the first list when you slide down the notification bar. You can also see and access the Quick Settings thereafter.