Often we find our phone is in a condition freeze or suddenly can’t be used, whereas before that our phone is in good condition. It certainly makes us think, whether the phone has damaged or not? Of course we feel worried, because in the phone there are many important data. Most android phone users do the factory reset way. Usually that’s the way that is the fastest and easiest way that we can do ourselves to fix our phones back to normal.
So also for those of you who have Motorola Moto Z. If you find a similar thing happening on your phone, one of the fastest ways you can do is factory reset, because this way you can fix the phone with a short time. Another benefit of making Motorola Moto Z boards is to get a new device, this will make the smartphone look like it just came out. However, before you will do a factory reset on your phone, it is important to note that it is advisable to back up all files, data and images to prevent anything important from missing. The best way to support Moto Z is to open Settings> Backup & reset.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Moto Z
- Select the gear icon to open Settings.
- From the settings page, select Backup and reset listed under User and Backup
- Select Factory data reset. Make sure all the important ones have been backed up and then at the bottom of the screen select Reset device.
- Select Delete all and wait for the process to finish and the phone restarts.
How to do a Factory Reset Motorola Moto Z with Hardware Button
If you’ve done with the above ways but the touch screen is unresponsive, you don’t have to worry because you can still reset your Moto Z factory by using the hardware button.
- Turn off Moto Z.
- Press and hold the Up Volume key, Home button, and Power button at the same time until you see the Android icon.
- Using Volume down option select delete data / factory reset and press Power button to select it.
- Using Volume down highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.
- After Moto Z reboots, then use Power button to select it.
- When Moto Z restarts, everything will be removed and will be ready to install again.